Here’s a fun matching game that will help your child explore different representations of equivalent items including:
- matching quantities to their numerals
- matching shapes to their names
- matching fractions to decimals and percents
- matching quantities to multiplication facts or numerals
- matching words to quantities or numerals
- and many more!
Children can play by themselves or against a friend (or parent!) to form pairs and win ‘socks’!
Use the ‘clear pane mode’ (no blinds) to use it as to practice facts, or for an added challenge, you can play the game with the windows closed.
In kid-testing children asked to play the game over and over again. Let us know what you think!